How to sell a business
When you've made the decision to sell your business, it's likely you'll want to be out as soon as possible. This isn't always the case though, as there's often documents to prepare and decisions to be made before you can seriously consider a sale.
We've created a series of guides on how to sell a business, going from how to pick the right time to sell right through to the responsibilities you have to your staff through a sale, and what a buyer will be looking for.
Read through our guides to learn more about how to sell a business or a company.
Preparing your business for a sale
- Business transfer agents vs selling online7 min read
- How to pinpoint your business’ strengths when preparing for sale 7 min read
- How to take high-quality photos of your business for sale 7 min read
- Developing your employees before you sell 7 min read
- Top five non-financial documents your buyer will want to see 7 min read
- Top 5 financial details that your buyer will want to see 7 min read
- How to prepare your small business for sale 7 min read
- 5 tips for planning your business sale 7 min read
- 4 ways you can make your business more saleable 7 min read
- A checklist for preparing your documents & financials 7 min read
Setting your asking price
- How to create a great business listing 7 min read
- How to make the most out of your online sale listing 7 min read
- The three most important people to trust when selling your business 7 min read
- A complete guide to selling your business online 7 min read
- Three tips for a fast business sale 7 min read
- Successfully handling viewings 7 min read
- Responsibilities to employees 7 min read
- Five things at the top of every business buyer’s list 7 min read