Our terms should be read in conjunction with the law of England and Wales and in particular, law of contract. The wording contained herein represents an offer to treat. Your acceptance of our terms of business is performed when successful registration is made for the use of Bizdaq (UK) Ltd, howsoever made. The selling customer will verify information displayed by Bizdaq (UK) Ltd in relation to their business or property and will advise Bizdaq of any inaccuracies. Any material changes which may affect a property's description post instruction must be informed to Bizdaq by the selling customer. An Energy Performance Certificate is a legal requirement for some businesses for sale in England and Wales and should be in place and displayed with the ad listing within 28 days of the ad being published.
As a registered seller using the Bizdaq Online Agency service you will pay a one time fee of £495+vat until your business is sold. Our service is inclusive of full access to the Bizdaq platform, our expert support team whenever needed and full marketing in line with existing Bizdaq 3rd party partnerships. You may cancel your plan at anytime without penalty, with no refund on any monies paid. There is absolutely NO commission payable on completion of a successful sale, ever. Bizdaq offers a number of additional paid for services which can enhance your business sale. You can choose any of these options within the billing section of your Bizdaqhub.
7 Day Free Trial Usage
- Use - Bizdaq grants you access to the entire web based Bizdaq service for a period of seven days that are hosted by Bizdaq, or a third party hosting facility designated by Bizdaq and provided as a service.
- Granted Access - During the seven day free trial, Bizdaq grants registered sellers non exclusive, revocable and non transferable rights to use the Bizdaq platform for the purpose of evaluating the suitability of the Bizdaq platform for the sale of a business. Registered sellers may, using the functionality within the Bizdaq platform, configure and modify available features and functionality as part of your evaluation process.
- Registered Seller responsibilities will include making efforts to prevent unauthorised access to the Bizdaq platform, and notify Bizdaq in writing of any unauthorised use or access of the Bizdaq platform.
- Term - The free trial term commences on the effective date and continues for a period of seven days thereafter (trial period), unless terminated sooner as per point six.
- Cancellation - If you wish to cancel your free trial before it ends and your paid subscription begins, you must cancel your plan through the bizdaqHub within twenty four hours of your chosen plan payment being due. Upon cancellation, you have the option to remove your advert immediately or finish the full 7 day trial in its entirety. There will be no charge for cancelling within your free trial.
Our platform is free for buyers to use subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
Bizdaq will offer its selling and buying clients additional services via our partners such as EPCs and Financial products from which Bizdaq (UK) Ltd may derive commission.
Your privacy is very important and the company is committed to protecting your privacy online. We will only use any personal information you send us for the purposes for which you provide it or for other lawful purposes as described. We will only hold your information for as long as necessary for these purposes. All employees who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. Upon request we will inform you whether personal information is stored by us. You may write to: Bizdaq (UK) Ltd, Riverside Suite, Rose Wharf, East Street, Leeds, LS9 8EE If you have concerns about the processing of your personal data by the company you may contact the company at the address above, or: The Office of the Information Commissioner, Wycliffe, HouseWater Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AX
Limitations of Liability
Bizdaq (UK) Ltd its suppliers or other third parties mentioned on this site will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use, inability to use, or results of use of this site, any web sites linked to this site or any material or information contained on this site.
Registration and Authentication
The company may in the future require you to register and be authenticated with us in order for you to access extra services. The information will not be used for sending you newsletters or other promotions unless stated.