Buying a business through Bizdaq
Bizdaq sellers manage and control the sale of their own business through our online platform bizdaqHub. Buyers also get to use this same platform to communicate directly with sellers; speeding up the whole process of buying a business; when compared to going through a broker or agent.
- Ask questions
- Request business documents
- Organise viewings
- Negotiate your purchase
Create your buyer account
- Complete a simple form to register for a free buyer account.
- Get 24/7 access to the bizdaqHub to manage your business search, communications and negotiations.
- Direct access to all the information you need to buy a business.
Complete your buyer profile
- Provide a few simple details.
- Give sellers confidence that you are a genuine buyer to improve seller response.
Search for a business
- Enter your search criteria into our search tool to find businesses for sale.
- Save your favourite searches.
Enquire about a business
- Request to view specific documents such as latest accounts.
- Ask the seller questions.
- Arrange viewings or face to face meetings.
Make an offer
- Submit and negotiate offers.
- See which offers have been accepted or rejected.
The legal bit
- Once your offer is accepted the Heads of Terms will be generated and be visible in the Hub.
- You will be notified of your options to complete the purchase: buy a purchase agreement or be referred to a local fixed fee solicitor.