Some details are hidden You must be logged in to view business details.
Exceptional Software Business for sale in City of London
City of London, Greater London
Business overviewBuilt for the booming Print on Demand industry, this is a full custom build web/mobile application built to scale.
What is included in the sale?
1. All proprietary code, repositories and design files. Angular JS front end, custom PHP backend.
- Fully integrated mail response system
- Storefront feature
- Integrated referral and commissions system
- Creative and Fundraising campaign features enabling the receipt of cash donations as well as the sale of custom fundraising apparel.
- Fully automated print pricing system (for screen and digital printing)
- Full integration with global print and distribution facility, East & West coast of USA.
- Backend admin panel
- Full custom UI & design assets (refer www.WeStatement.com)
2. Full access to US and Australian financial structure - First Republic (USA), Westpac (AUS), Stripe (USA), PayPal (AUS).
3. All IP including registered name, US trademark, domain name, all synced social media handles, design assets.
4. Existing customer signups
5. Full developer support included during transition
What is required to keep the business operational?
The business is currently operational and is simply running off free server space through Amazon Web Services.
If you chose to have a full time developer for maintenance (advised) this can be done in-house, or outsourced. If you chose to outsource, you will need to find an experienced full stack developer. The system is highly complex and has a lot of moving parts.
Full developer support during transition is included in sale price.
Why are you selling the business?
Our intentions were to build and sell for the growing $20B+ US teeshirt and apparel market that has increased dramatically with the growth of both social media marketing and Print on Demand technology.
How does the business generate revenue?
1) sellers selling for a profit
2) fundraisers selling to generate donations
3) customers ordering bulk products
Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
1) Monthly US bank account: USD $35/m
2) Monthly AUS bank account: AUD $10/m
3) Server costs are currently free, allow between USD $40-$80/month initially
4) Outsourced developer AUD $7-900/m
What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?
1. Some promotional efforts have been made through Quora in an an effort to get users in to test the platform functionality, promotional efforts through Quora have generated over 5.5k views.
2. We have posted sales rep positions through Angel List in order gauge interest which has been positive.
We are not actively marketing this business, although it has generated over organic 80 signups since launch.
How can the future owner improve the business?
This platform is for someone who wants to run and scale a technology company that competes with industry incumbents like Teespring (Valued at USD $650m, Represent (acquired for just under USD $100m) and Viral Style (generating USD $70m in 24 months). Standard marketing, promotional efforts and partnerships are required to acquire customers. Time, passion and attention is imperative for any business to