Engraving Services Businesses for sale in West Yorkshire | Bizdaq
Contact this seller

Exceptional Engraving Service Business For Sale In Bradford & Surrounding

Bradford & Surrounding, West Yorkshire

Asking Price £59,995
Turnover £120,000
Reference BIZ4841

Business overview

Business for sale - personalised gift market.

the business operates across a number of online platforms including ebay, amazon, etsy, GWAG, Swanky Maison and has 3 Websites

Business details

  • Property type
  • Net profit
  • Accommodation
  • Staff
  • Property

Business details are only visible to logged in users. Log in or Sign up to continue.

Business description

Business for sale - personalised gift market.

the business operates across a number of online platforms including eBay, Amazon, Etsy, GWAG, Swanky Maison and has 3 Websites (1 operational, 2 not currently in use)

The business has been established for over 5 years and makes 90% profits via eBay and the other 10% from other market places. with some time and effort put into this business, it could easily double its revenue within 12 months for the right person.

The business can either run from home if you have space the size of a garage or bigger, or from a unit.

Currently, the whole operation is done by 1 person, but has in the past had a high street store (profitable) and 4 staff - the reason for the change is simply lifestyle. we have made the business fit around our family, not us working around it. you can work 3-4 hours a day and comfortable making a decent living running this business as it stands, or put more time in and turn over will increase more or less overnight.

with over 16000 positive feedback, over 2million selling allowance, TRS, and many other strings to the bow this business is perfect for someone looking to turn a successful business into something amazing, or someone looking for a lifestyle business where they can make a healthy living with little effort required.

I am not willing to disclose details of the store without a proper conversation with someone who is genuinely interested, and can evidence how they will fund the venture to purchase the business, as there are too many secrets held within the business to let someone find out, i.e. competition!!

the sale of the business will include all current stock (in excess of £3000+), supplier details, logins etc along with the machinery currently used to produce the gifts we sell, computers, lasers etc, it is literally a business in a box that you can start making money on the day after you take it over. there is enormous room for growth.

Offers around the asking price. full training (1 week) will be given on the whole business from start to finish. reason the business is for sale is we (me and my wife) want a new adventure and are looking for something new to put our time and effort into - we just want a new challenge and this business runs itself basically, as long as your making the gifts, replying to customers, checking stock and providing a top rated service across all platforms the business will continue to grow (and is doing organically at present without any advertising what so ever).

If you're curious about how much money the business makes, let's say we pay our mortgage at £700pm, have 5 good holidays a year, 2 children and 2 nice cars, and money to enjoy life.. for just 4 hours work a day for 1 person ( me or my wife)......

Get in touch with any questions.


Featured businesses for sale

Location restricted Log in or Sign up to view maps

Contact this seller

To view full details of this business Log in or contact the seller below. Contact this seller

Looking to sell your business?

Start your 7-day free trial now and reach over 500,000 buyers monthly. Start your 7-day free trial

Sign up to our newsletter

By subscribing to our newsletter, you confirm that you have read and agree to our privacy policy.