Bakery/Coffee Lounge In Prime Location
Bexley, Greater London
Business overviewSituated on a high street with lots of footfall, the unit benefits of total refurbishment and finished with a unique decor, using top quality materials, new kitchen equipment.
- prime location/ high street /great footfall
- well know on the high street with lots of regular costumers.
- newly refurbished
- great layout ,2 floors, huge storage space and office, sitting area,toilet, 2 entrances.
- big kitchen, fully equipped with brand new,top of the range ovens and coffee machine , cooker,mixers, fridges ,proofers, dishwasher,CCTV,new 3phase electric wiring, custom made stainless steel working tables and a very powerful extraction system with 2 canopies.
- unique design, lot of quality recycling materials and with great colors combinations makes the space very welcoming and
the best unit for a coffee lounge, bakery, little restaurant, takeaway and lots more.
- the unit has 135 square meters
- business operating under A1 licence but the landlord is been informed regarding the sale and he agreed to grant permission to change the use.( checked with my local council and due to its size needs just a follow up approval, easy)
For further information do not hesitate to contact me .
The business is situated on a busy high street with lots of footfall.The city is on continually expansion with thousands of new build properties coming available shortly .
Featured businesses for sale
Stunning High End Beauty Salon In Prime Location
Preston, Leyland & Chorley, Lancashire
- Asking Price £150,000
- Turnover £150,000
- Tenure Leasehold
Well Established E-Commerce Business For Sale
Manchester & Surrounding, Greater Manchester
- Asking Price £30,000
- Turnover £95,000
- Tenure Relocatable
Wonderful Public House For Sale In Hull
Hull & Surrounding, East Riding Of Yorkshire
- Asking Price £270,000 +SAV
- Turnover £130,000
- Tenure Freehold
Fantastic Opportunity To Acquire A E-Commerce Business
Richmond upon Thames, Greater London
- Asking Price £8,950 +SAV
- Turnover £2,000
- Tenure Home-based