Some details are hidden You must be logged in to view business details.
Superb Website / Ezine Business for sale in Oldham, Rochdale & Surrounding
Oldham, Rochdale & Surrounding, Greater Manchester
Business overviewGreat opportunity to this Domain Name (website)
Cool cats Computing
For sale due to retirement.
The Ctr. is a small but well established training provider, specialising in IT skills training, based in the Oldham area. The business was established in July 2006 by the two partners and operates out of a leased training suite at Earl Business Centre.
The business partners currently run the business on an academic year basis September to July and deliver funded national qualification courses through approved Centre status with OCR.
Funding is on a sub-contract basis from a partner provider based locally.
All administrative tasks and course delivery is currently completed by the Partners.
The business could easily be run by one person on a part-time or full time basis.
The business could easily be expanded.
The reason for sale is that both partners are now wishing to retire.
There is plenty of scope for expanding this business:
by delivering more funded qualification types eg. Functional Skills
approaching larger companies and commercial clients to develop corporate training programmes
employing more qualified personnel, would allow the business to carry out more training courses on a daily basis
develop the distance learning programmes via social media and the website
liaising with local schools to provide IT training to staff
Business assets included in sale:
1. Training Room (leased at £360 per month incl. all services) fully equipped with 10 wireless networked laptops, wireless printer and 60” display SAMSUNG TV.
2. Website/domain which includes password protected Tutor and Learner Study Centre.
3. Registration on the UK register of learning providers – UKRLP
4. Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations Accredited Centre
Approved for Qualifications - iTQ , Supporting Teaching and Learning, Functional Skills
5. Skills Funding Agency approved sub – contractor.
6. Complete Marketing and Delivery System for Qualification ITQ ‘IT User’ Levels 1, 2 and 3:
All business contacts and introductions where necessary
All tutor and learner study materials for levels 1, 2 and 3
Learner Recruitment and Marketing Systems
(Contacts – Leaflets – Adverts – Text Messages)
Business Accounts System
Learner Management and Tracking System
Schemes of Work
7. Niche markets developed for bespoke courses:
Back to Work (BtW) ITQ – unemployed individuals
Start Your Own Business (SYOB) ITQ – anyone considering starting a business
both courses funded by government for anyone unemployed.
8. Job Centre Plus partnership links established – courses on training opportunities system, visits to JCP scheduled.
9. Partners prepared to support new business owner with training on business management and delivery systems.
10. Partners will customise website to suit new business owner if required.
Business is ideally suited for individual(s) currently experienced in delivering qualifications, particularly IT based, wanting to run their own business or an existing training provider that requires an off the shelf solution to delivering ITQ.
Located in E3 Earl Business Ctr. Dowry St. Oldham OL8 2PF