Some details are hidden You must be logged in to view business details.
Exceptional Service Franchise Resale for sale in Leicester & Surrounding
Leicester & Surrounding, Leicestershire
Business overview£3bn marketplace. Franchise resale selling promotional products into largest geographical territory across network. Asking price below new franchise cost due to ill health sale.
This is premium business opportunity at an exceptional price, which has been reduced to ensure a quick sale due to ill health and need to reduce commitments.
Since 1979 Recognition Express has been supplying branded business gifts and personalised promotional products, name badges, staff awards, posters and signs plus a full range of branded clothing to businesses, schools and organisations in the UK. The opportunity is huge with an established and growing market worth in excess of £3 billion per annum.
The Leicestershire territory is the largest in the network of 38 franchises incorporating Leicester, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray & Hinckley. The franchise has operated since 2011 but due to personal circumstances growth has not been sustained and the current owner who is based in London has decided to sell the franchise to manage ill health and reduce commitments. The owner is seeking enquiries from people who are serious about running their own business, which should be viewed as a 'start-up' but with an existing customer base offering much potential to expand.
The asking price is an offer in the region of £25,000 (plus required training fee to the Franchisor) and is entirely negotiable with the seller. Purchasing a Recognition Express franchise brand new in a new territory would cost £35,000.
The new Franchise Owner of Recognition Express Leicestershire will benefit from:
1) A customer base of spending customers generating profitable revenue from day one.
2) A territory with great potential: in excess of 30,000 companies.
3) The ability to generate revenue from EVERY market sector.
4) The opportunity to work from home, or from an established Business Unit if preferred.
5) An established market leading brand.
6) A large data base of tried and tested “Trade Only” suppliers.
7) Access to centralised marketing activity including catalogues, direct mail collatoral and a ready-made website: www.re-leicestershire.co.uk
8) The on-going support of the franchisor - a previous BFA Franchisor of the Year award winner.
This is without doubt an exceptional opportunity to buy into the Recognition Express brand with an established territory.
BPMA Accredited: www.bpma.co.uk/