Exceptional E-commerce Website For Sale In Canterbury, Whitstable & Surrounding
Canterbury, Whitstable & Surrounding, Kent
Business overviewAn online fashion watch business with a quality, engaged social media following and set of brand ambassadors.
I am selling an online fashion watch business.
My personal circumstances have changed and I cannot give the time that the store deserves.
I have built, organically, a very loyal, engaged Instagram following who actively promote the brand.
• Fashion watch business with circa £8k Stock
• Gross margins range from 51%-60% (after importing, packaging and shipping) for watches and 56%-74% for straps
• 4,670 organic Instagram followers. This has been crafted, deliberately, since Jan 2016, testing samples on the audience to build a better product (full product and website launch was end July 2016)
• Average Instagram likes per post since creation of account – 186
• Average Instagram likes per post last 10 posts – 300+ (Engagement rate of over 6.5%)
• Average Instagram comments per post – 20
• Total Instagram Brand Ambassadors (all have a free watch and affiliate code) – 15 [Note – we have 10’s of collaboration requests because of the strength of the brand. We turn away 9/10 requests to cultivate quality and because of personal circumstances change don’t have the time to do justice to the demand]
• Minimum Instagram Brand Ambassador Followers – 10k
• Maximum Instagram Brand Ambassador Followers – 57K (our strategy has been to work with growing accounts)
• Traffic since August website launch – 4.3k sessions and 7k+ page views.
• We have relationships with key suppliers for product sourcing. We paid for a due diligence report done on a variety of suppliers so we have verified alternative suppliers if needed.
• We have a backlog of professional photography of the product which can be used for Instagram postings, ads, product photography and more.
• We can pass on contact details for the professional photographer.
• We have a portable photo studio and turn table and various product props.
• The product is already on various influencer blogs and will be on more in due course.
• We have a relationship with a sourcing consultant overseas, so if you would like to change or expand the product range, there is already a relationship to work with.
• The website is built in Shopify on the Focal Theme with some very cool app integrations. It had a lot of time and money spent on it and looks beautiful.
• We run of Google apps for business (Google Drive, Google Mail) etc, which we can transfer across.
I will grant Google Analytics and Shopify store access to real, genuinely interested store buyers.
We ran this through a Limited Company (VAT registered, PAYE set up) in which we did other consulting work. As mentioned, my partner and my personal circumstances have somewhat changed rapidly and therefore we unfortunately we can’t give the time necessary to develop what has been a wonderful project.
The purchaser is free to choose whether to purchase through the limited company or not.
I am a Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA) and therefore can help significantly with any due diligence questions. I am also happy to help integrate Shopify into an Xero/Quickbooks/Other if you need help.
Kent, United Kingdom