Brilliant Estate Agent For Sale In Doncaster
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
You must request access to view this business's images
Business overviewDoncaster based, profitable property auction franchise, for sale - £15,000.
Doncaster based property auction franchise for sale.
This profitable business is part of the UK’s first property auction franchise network, promoting auctions as a better, effective and more efficient way of selling and/or buying any property.
The business offers a unique approach to selling property via auction and this has allowed the business to develop a strong presence in the Doncaster area, presenting an alternative approach to selling, which has helped to win business from traditional estate agents. This has led to immediate success and has helped the business grow and gain a good reputation. The success of the business is evidenced by Home.co.uk, which states that Open Door Doncaster is performing well against other agents in the Doncaster area.
The business was established in January 2016 and has continued to grow and develop. There is an established referral and stock acquisition plan in place, with stock levels currently over £2million. These present a return to the business in the region of £30,000 (average of 1.4% per property). The business currently operates across the whole of the Doncaster area and this offers a huge potential market for any interested entrepreneur to develop and grow the business substantially.
Five reasons why you should consider investing in an Open Door franchise:
1. Consumer behaviour. People are dissatisfied with the traditional way of buying and selling property. Property auctioneering is becoming an increasingly popular way of buying and selling property, with a 63% growth in revenues in 2015.
2. Low start-up costs. We do not require franchisees to have a high street presence, saving £1000s of pounds in the process. We also believe in an owner-operator model which reduces overheads.
3. Multiple revenue streams. There are multiple revenue streams available to Open Door businesses including auction entry and buyer fees, sales commission and third-party referral fees.
4. Efficient operations model. operate a refined business model that, when executed properly, can produce a year one pre-tax profit of c.£60,000. This increases to c.£100,000 by year three.
5. High-quality, dedicated support team. While all franchise propositions offer ongoing support, very few combine property knowledge with FTSE 100 consulting experience and trade body qualifications. This insight is shared across the franchise network.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the property industry and become a part of the property revolution. No experience is necessary, as support and training will be provided by the current owner, an international businessman, as well as from the franchisor, to ensure an effective handover. This will provide any new owner with the knowledge base, continued expertise, advice and guidance necessary to grow and develop the business further.
Price £15,000 – plus 50% of the fees from sales of the stock on the books, at handover.
Genuine reason for sale.